This antenna is a GSM/CDMA/PCS/3G/4G/5G/WLAN/LTE Broadband Directional Yagi Antenna with wideband frequency options including 698-960/1710-2700/3300-3800MHz.
This antenna is the ideal solution designed by Go Wireless NZ to cover all of the cellular frequencies, including the new 3.5GHz 5G bands to meet all your broadband needs.
- Broadband Directional Antenna with Low VSWR
- Covers the new 5G 3.5GHz cellular bands
- Seal with Radome, Strong Protection against the elements
- Supplied with stainless steel mast down-tilt bracket
- Perfect for RBI (Rural Broadband Initiative) Installations
- Suitable for LoRaWAN and Sigfox 868MHz and 923MHz IoT applications
9DBI 4G/5G/LTE Broadband RBI Yagi Antenna
Details Product Code ANT-252 Frequency Range 698-960MHz, 1710-2700MHz, 3300-3800MHz Gain 9dBi @ 698-3800MHz Polarisation Vertical Vertical Beamwidth 60 deg 698-960MHz, 65 deg 1710-2700MHz, 60 deg 3300-3800MHz Horizontal Beamwidth 85 deg 698-960MHz, 80 deg 1710-2700MHz, 75 deg 3300-3800MHz VSWR =1.5 Impedance 50 Ohm Connector Type N-Type Female Cable 20cm RG141 White UV Stable Coax Pole Mount Diameter 25-50mm Pole Mount Construction 2.5mm 304 Stanless steel, L type cradle Dimensions 512mm x 64mm x 210mm