Cumulus is an event-ready, low-lying fog machine that creates thick clouds that hug the floor without the need for dry ice. The onboard ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist. The unit’s fast heat up time allows for quick operation and fog on demand. It’s rugged flight case makes transportation a breeze and locking casters prevent accidental rollaways. Cumulus can be controlled with the on board digital display or DMX.
- Professional low-lying fog machine creates thick clouds that hug the floor
- Continuous operation produces fog on demand
- Ultrasonic agitator converts distilled water into a thin mist
- Fast heat up time allows for quick operation
- Rugged flight case makes transportation a breeze
- Control via an board digital display or DMX
- Locking casters prevent an accidental rollaway
- DMX Channels: 2
- DMX Connectors: 3- and 5-pin XLR
- Heat-Up Time: 3 min
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC, 60 Hz or 230 VAC, 50 Hz
- Power and Current: 970 W, 8 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
970 W, 4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 58.8 lb (26.7 kg)
- Size: 25 x 16 x 18 in (625 x 409 x 453 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Tank Capacity: Fog Fluid Tank Capacity: .9 gal (3.25 l)
Water Tank Capacity: 2 gal (7.6 l)
- Fog Fluid Consumption: 80 ml/min
- Water Consumption: 930 ml/min
- Compatible Fluids: HFG
Chauvet products will in most cases be shipped to you directly from the New Zealand wholesaler. Any items shipped from SME Support NZ are sent with Courier Post or PBT Couriers. A copy of GST invoice will be emailed to you with the tracking details if shipped from us.
* Please note that your name and address will be provided to the New Zealand Wholesaler for shipping purposes.