Nimbus™ is a professional dry ice machine which produces thick, white fog that hugs the floor and dissipates without rising. This powerful machine heats enough water to create fog from 10lbs of dry ice to provide 6 minutes of run time. Output and flow are easily controlled, thanks to an adjustable multi-level control arm. Dual heaters allow for faster heat-up and recycle times. A low water sensor increases safety.
- Professional dry ice machine creates thick, white fog that hugs the floor
- Simple, plug-n-play operation quickly heats water to its optimal operating temperature
- Second heating element heats the water in half the time
- Adjustable, multi-level control handle manipulates the output and flow
- Low-water and temperature sensors automatically shut off heaters for added safety
- Power and current (single element): 1,500 W, 12.6 A
- Power and current (dual element): 3,000 W, 25.2 A
- Tank capacity: 4.5 gal
- Heat-up time (single element): 50 min
- Heat-up time (dual element): 30 min
- Average runtime: 6 min
- Reheat time (single element): 30 min
- Reheat time (dual element): 15 min
- Dry ice capacity: 10 lbs
- Max water temperature: 175 °F
- Weight (empty): 28.6 lbs
- Weight (full): 75 lbs
- Size: 20 x 18 x 19 in
- Approvals: CE, MET
Chauvet products will in most cases be shipped to you directly from the New Zealand wholesaler. Any items shipped from SME Support NZ are sent with Courier Post or PBT Couriers. A copy of GST invoice will be emailed to you with the tracking details if shipped from us.
* Please note that your name and address will be provided to the New Zealand Wholesaler for shipping purposes.