FXpar 9 is a dynamic and compact multi-effect fixture. It has an outer ring of RGB+UV LEDs, a center LED, and SMD strobes, each featuring separate control. Multiple zones allow for spectacular effects via DMX. Sound activation, automated programs or easy control via the optional IRC-6 remote also let you easily achieve eye-catching effects. Save time setting up with power linking.
FX Par 9
- Compact effect par with multiple technologies in a single fixture RGB+UV in outer ring for increased color mixing and effects
- Separate control of center LED, outer ring and SMD strobes for dynamic effects
- Mutable zones allow for spectacular effects
- SMD strobe ring adds strobe effects to any setup big or small
- Compatible with IRC-6 for improved control over the built-in functions
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- Power linking saves time setting up
- DMX Channels: 2, 6, 9 or 22
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (outside): 9 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 4 W, (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy(center): 1 LED (tri-color RGB COB) 18.4 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy(strobe): 21 LEDs (cool white SMDs) 0.5 W, (0.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 16.4 Hz
- Beam Angle: 25°Field Angle: 45°Illuminance: 1450 lux @ 2 m
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120 V; 13 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 77 W, 0.6 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.6 lb (1.6 kg)
- Size: 10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9 in (279 x 275 x 74 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
Chauvet products will in most cases be shipped to you directly from the New Zealand wholesaler. Any items shipped from SME Support NZ are sent with Courier Post or PBT Couriers. A copy of GST invoice will be emailed to you with the tracking details if shipped from us.
* Please note that your name and address will be provided to the New Zealand Wholesaler for shipping purposes.